Friday 1 August 2014

Great time!

Today I have to write for Thursday and Friday, sorry I have been a little bit busy and there was no time for the blog. On Friday I worked a little bit in the Restaurant and afterwards I was free for all the afternoon/evening, so I had dinner with the guys in the restaurant and then we went home to relax a little bit, the restaurant at that time was really busy!!! 
The next morning I went to born2ride to do some work there, finishing some flyers and after I went to help a little bit at the restaurant, the morning was quite quiet and we were able to calculate some prices from the recipes. We arrived home at 5.30pm so while S was cooking my dinner I was taking a shower because in an hour they were going to pick me up. Then at 6.30 pm I was meeting a friend of Sandra, she took me down to Greenside, an area where there are lots of places to sit down and have a drink, also pubs and discos. We went first of all to a pub, (at 7pm) it was full (there the places open early and close between midnight and 2 am... crazy!!) After the first pub we went to another where friends of her were celebrating a birthday party, there I also met another girl, really nice :) At the end of the night (00.30) We went to McDonalds to eat something before going home. It was a really nice evening! 








Hoy me toca escribir sobre el Jueves y el Viernes, la verdad es que he estado muy ocupada estos días y no he tenido tiempo para actualizar el blog... lo siento!! :D El jueves trabajé en el restaurante por la mañana y por la tarde no tuve que trabajar!! así que cené con los chicos en el restaurante y después fuimos a casa a descansar un poco, cuando nos íbamos el restaurante se llenó, qué locura!!! 
Por la mañana, fuimos a la tienda de Motos, Born2Ride, allí hice un poco de trabajo, acabando algunos flyers para el evento y después fuimos al restaurante, la mañana fue bastante tranquila, por la tarde volvía a tener libre así que me iban  a llevar un poco de fiesta para conocer algo más. Fuimos a comprar al supermercado la cena, y para volver a casa tardamos 40 minutos (lo normal son 5), el tráfico es malísimo, y hay mucho desorden jaja !! Así que llegamos a casa a las 5.30 y mientras la cena se hacía me duché y arreglé un poco. A las 18.30 nos venían a buscar, llegamos a Greenside, un sitio donde hay muchos sitios para tomar algo, la verdad que era muy curioso, porque es una calle llena de bares, pubs, y discotecas (a esa hora ya estaban llenas!) Aquí abren todo temprano y entre medianoche y las dos todo cierra. Allí conocí mucha gente, hablé mucho con una chica de padres australianos, muy muy simpática.  Cuando volvíamos a las 00.30, paramos en el McDonalds, porque teníamos mucha hambre, y finalmente llegamos a casa, y tiempo para descansar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment