Saturday 6 September 2014

Warm days....

Today as soon as I woke up I felt that the weather is really changing... and I was so happy, I can be tanned again :D 
Today we went to Localino, but at 3 we were already at home, lying on the sun, sooooo niiiiiiice!!! And after that we prepared a nice dinner, we ate ostrich, my first time, but very very tasty! At 7 we watched a movie: Non-Stop, very interesting movie but a little bit crazy hahaha. When the movie was finished we all went to sleep... 

You know... today I've learnt that the number plates of the cars, can be personalized, so you can write anything you want on it! So cool! 



Hoy cuando me he despertado, he notado que el tiempo está cambiando, ya hace más calor, hoy es mi día para tomar el sol y volver a mi moreno!!! :D Por la mañana hemos ido al restaurante pero a las 3 ya estábamos en casa, tomando el soleciiiiiito, que bien que se estaba, aunque hacia calor, y he metido los pies en el agua porque.... sino me moría! jajaja Después hemos preparado una cena muuuuuy buena, he probado por primera vez avestruz, carne muuuy tierna. Después hemos visto una peli: Non-Stop, entretenida y un poco paranoica jajaj, por último, en la camita y a punto de dormir! 

Hoy me he dado cuenta que aquí puedes personalizar tu matrícula de coche, poniendo lo que quieras... que guay no? 


No comments:

Post a Comment