Friday 12 September 2014

CAPE TOWN!

Oh, finally in Cape Town, first impressions... great city! This morning Kim brought me to the airport, Lanseria... a tiny tiny domestic airport, and within 2 hours I was already in Cape Town, there I took a taxi, and went straight to the Hostel, it was really really nice hostel, very clean, everybody very helpful, the lady explained me everything. As soon as I unpacked, I went to Table Mountain. I was advised, that if the first day there are no clouds around the mountain, I must go... and thats what I did, and the views were amazing, beautiful, gorgeous!!! The whole city, Robben Island... so so nice! You go up with a cable car, that has a floor that rotates 360º so that you can have a full view while you are going up. When I came down, I went to have some lunch near my hostel, and after I waited for J, he was coming to fetch me, and we were going to Hout Bay Market, in a fishing village. The Market had music, food, and lots of little things. I nearly went crazy with all that nice things, after that we went to have a cocktail, and then back to the hostel. 







Por fin, Cape Town!! (Ciudad del Cabo), mis primeras impresiones, una ciudad... GENIAL!!! Esta mañana Kim me ha acompañado al aeropuerto, Lanseria se llama, super super pequeño, aeropuerto con solo destinos domésticos. En dos horas ya había llegado a Cape Town, un taxi me ha llevado al hostal, el hostal super limpio, ordenado y la chica de recepción super simpática! Después de deshacer la maleta, he hecho caso a las recomendaciones que me han dado... y he ido a ver Table Mountain, ya que no había ninguna nube, y es algo no muy típico. He subido con el teleférico que tenía un suelo giratorio para que todos pudiésemos ver todo el paisaje, caben 85 personas!! Una vez arriba... las vistas impresionantes!!!!! Se ve toda la ciudad, la isla, la otra montaña...! Después he ido a comer cerca del hostal, y luego ha venido J y hemos ido a Hout Bay Market, un mercado en un pueblo pesquero, donde había música, comida, y cositas estilo mercadillo, todo super cuqui!! después hemos ido a tomar algo, y ya a dormir!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment