Thursday 4 September 2014

Wednesday and Thursday...

Hello everyone!!
This two days have been nice, first of all on wednesday we were working in Il Localino, and in the evening after having an early dinner, S showed me how to play some board games, because in a few days the son of K is coming, and we will have to play with him!!! 

On Thursday I went to Sandton Shopping Center, it was huuuuuuuge it remind me the ones you can find in Dubai! There I shopped a little bit and after that we were taking care of the Born2Ride stand, they are promoting the bikes there. so they brought 4. In the evening we had dinner in a Vietnamese Restaurant, it was my first time trying this food, but I really liked it! Everything was very tasty :) It was a veeeerty nice evening! 








Hola todos!  
Estos dos días han sido diferentes pero entretenidos, primero de todo, el miércoles estuvimos trabajando en el Localino por la mañana y por la noche después de cenar muuuuy temprano, S me enseñó a jugar a juegos de mesa para cuando venga el hijo de K podamos jugar con éeel!! :D 

El jueves por la mañana fuimos al centro comercial de Sandton, la ciudad ejecutiva, donde se mueve muuuuucho dinero, el centro comercial es enooorme, me recuerda a los de Dubai! Hicimos algunas compras... y luego estuvimos vigilando el stand de Born2ride, durante una semana tienen unas motos en exposición. Por la noche fuimos a cenar a un restaurante vietnamita, no lo había probado nunca, pero la verdad es que me gustó mucho! Todo estaba buenísimo! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment