Tuesday 12 August 2014

Com'on Tuesday!

Tueday at Localino, we printed new Lunch Menus, and I had lunch there, I ordered Quiche it was delicious and afterwards we went home, we took the doggies that were at the hairdresser, when we were going home, two of them were in the front of the car, looking it look like they wanted to drive haha, as soon as I got home I watched Orphan Black, so I finished season 2, and back to Localino, but this time to have dinner with M. I had Involtini, really really nice and a bite size of Tiramisu. I am really tired so I went home, and now 9pm, I am already in bed haha. 
Tomorrow is Born2Ride time :) 





Hoy tocaba Localino, hemos estado imprimiendo los nuevos menus para el almuerzo, después he comido una quiche de champiñones, provolone buenísima!! El turno super tranquilo, después  a las 3 hemos ido a buscar a los perritos que habían estado en la pelu, cuando volvíamos en el coche dos de ellos parecía que quisieran conducir, estaban en la parte de delante del coche moníiiiisimos!!! Cuando hemos llegado a casa he mirado una serie, y después por la tarde he ido a cenar con M en Localino, he cenado involtini de pollo muy muy bueno y una porción "bite" de tiramisu, receta de S. Estoy muy cansada así que son las 9 y ya estoy en la cama jajaa, mañana toca Born2Ride :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment