Tuesday 29 July 2014

Monday and Tuesday

Hi! Monday was a quiet day because we only worked during the morning, when we arrived home the dogs were eating, check the pic, they are so cute!!!!  in the evening we went S and I to buy some food for preparing for the dinner, we bought some fish and potatoes it was a really nice dinner :), after that I went to bed just to relax a little bit.
When I woke up, on Tuesday, I had breakfast as always and I went to the BikeShop to do some work there, because I have a little office for me :P, I prepared some decoration for the restaurant and also created a flyer for the shop. Around 3 pm we went to take a rest at home and around 5.30pm we went to the restaurant to start the dinner time, today it was a very busy evening, the restaurant was full! at 7..30 pm I had dinner Ceasar Salad and Gnocchi di Gorgonzola e noci. Veeeeeery nice!
We closed at 10pm, and now I am lying on my bed, and everything ready for going to sleep, tomorrow will be another day :)





Hola! El lunes fue bastante tranquilo, solo trabajamos por la mañana porque por la tarde el restaurante está cerrado, cuando llegamos por la tarde los perros estaban comiendo, como podéis ver en la foto los tres juntos que monos!!!! Después fuimos con S a comprar algo para cenar. Cenamos pescado con patatas, estaba muuy bueno! Por último, fui a estirarme en la cama a ver unos capítulos de la serie y luego a dormir!

Esta mañana cuando me he despertado, he desayunado y luego hemos ido a la tienda de motos ha hacer un poco de trabajo, ahí tengo un mini despacho para mi :) He preparado la decoración para esta noche en el restaurante y también un flyer para la tienda. Hacia las 3 hemos hecho un descanso y a las 5.30 hemos ido hacia el restaurante para empezar el turno de cena. Hemos llenado el restaurante!! Ha sido una locura! He cenado con M a las 7.30 una ensalada Cesar y unos Gnocchi di Gorgonzola e Noci, muuuy buenos! Hemos cerrado el restaurante a las 10 y ahora estoy en la cama, todo preparado para ir a dormir, mañana será otro día :)



No comments:

Post a Comment